Date: Friday, 22nd November 2019
Time: 10 am - 12 am (9.30 am registration) | 11 am networking and canapé
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Distrii, 9 Raffles Place, Level 2 Auditorium, Singapore
It has always been a challenge for distributors to collect latest fund information in the most efficient, cost effective way while maintaining regulatory and operational compliance. Vice versa for asset managers to ensure distributor partners receiving top-quality data & documents at minimal cost and error.
Join our workshop for Distributors and Asset Managers on 22 November to learn how FE fundinfo enables stronger relationship between distributors and asset managers via the FE fundinfo offerings.
Regulatory challenges and informing the end investor:
- How FE fundinfo can provide regulatory data points relevant to the Asia Market, e.g. HK Complex Product data fields, SG MAS registration
- FE fundinfo could surface this data via different channels and can help fund selector guide their end investors via fund screening, comparisons and charting.
Connecting the fund distributor and provider:
- How asset managers can leverage fundinfo and FE in fund information delivery via dissemination services
- Simplifying data exchange via standardised data fields based on the openfunds standard
- FE Fundinfo Analytics 2.0: How a selector can gain insight via new features including Dashboard, Quick-links, Widgets and upgraded Search Functionalities