We’ll only send you email updates if you’ve asked for them – and you can stop receiving them at any time. You can control cookies using your browser settings. If you have any questions about the registration data we have on you, including to verify it is accurate please contact us (details at the bottom of this page).
For more information about FE please visit our website here.
Trustnet Offshore, FE Trustnet Middle East and FE Trustnet Hong Kong (“Trustnet overseas sites”, “Trustnet OS”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “the website(s)”) is part of FE fundinfo. You can find our contact information here.
We may share the information we collect across our group companies and websites including but not limited to FE Analytics, fe-fundinfo.com and investegate.co.uk.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. Information that relates directly to you such as your name and email address
We collect information about you when you register with us or use the site. When you access Trustnet OS portfolio tools, or sign up to receive updates by email we ask you to register and set up a user name, first and last names, and a password, and to enter details of your investments, numbers of shares or units and other personal information. We also ask you for your job role and/or level of investing experience and whether you are an Expat UK citizen to ensure we provide you with updates and information that is appropriate. Occasionally we may ask you for other contact details such as a telephone number or postal address for the purpose explicitly stated on the contact form on the website.
If you complete a contact form on the website we may contact you by email, phone or post, but we will only do so if you've given us your affirmative consent for each method of contact. You can change your preferences by logging into your account on the website or via the instructions that accompany each piece of communication (e.g. links to manage preferences in emails we send to you).
2. Information that does not directly identify you such as your browsing behaviour on Trustnet OS websites
Trustnet OS, and any other websites, products or services from FE fundinfo are not intended to collect or process special types of data such as medical or biometric data, nor any data relating to children.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
When you access the website we might store and use your information to:
- Remember you when you visit our websites and to see what research articles, tables, factsheets and other pages you visit. We do this using cookie.
- Ensure that the content we display to you is appropriate and compliant based on your level of investment knowledge and/or geographical region.
- Identify your interests using anonymised data. We may use this to create audience segments that we then use to serve targeted, relevant advertising to you on the websites.
- Identify aggregated and anonymised browsing behaviour on the websites to provide us and in some cases, 3rd parties, with insight into fund and sector research trends.
- Target advertising to you based on your IP address.
- To provide you with information by email, post or phone, products or services that you request from us, such as email newsletters or which may interest you, tailored to your specific interests, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and by such means. This may be by or on behalf of 3rd parties but only with your explicit permission.
- To ensure the content we display to you on the websites is done in the most appropriate and efficient way, such as by identifying the device you are using and formatting the website appropriately.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and/or in relation to our terms and conditions;
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
We may also send you emails to provide information and keep you up to date with developments on our websites. It is our policy to have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any future e-mails. You can change your e-mail address at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile.
- In order to provide support on the usage of the Trustnet OS portfolio tools, our support team need access to all information provided in relation to this tool.
However, you agree that we may disclose to any regulatory authority to which we are subject and to any investment exchange on which we may deal or to its related clearing house (or to investigators, inspectors or agents appointed by them), or to any person empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you, or if relevant, any of your clients.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you access, register on or complete a contact form on the websites, we collect information on you in the following ways:
- directly from you – when you complete an account registration form or any other form where we ask for personal or non-personal information.
- indirectly from you via your browsing behaviour on the websites using a variety of web technologies such as cookies and other digital tracking tools.
- we may also use personal and/or non-personal information about you that we have collected on one of our other websites or from 3rd parties such as industry or regulatory database providers. This information may have been collected in-person, by telephone, on websites or in other ways.
YOUR PERMISSION TO BE CONTACTED
We always endeavour to provide a substantial and meaningful explanation of the scope and the purpose for which we are collecting your information at the point at which it is collected, as well as providing you with the means to freely grant, or withdraw your consent for us to collect and store your information, and to use it to contact you where applicable.
Occasionally we may ask for your permission to share your information with 3rd parties we work with to offer you relevant information, products or services by email. This will be explained at the point at which your information and consent is collected, and your consent can be withdrawn at any time.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
We want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
You can update your details, contact preferences and consent by accessing your profile on the website. Alternatively, to see what personal information we have collected from you, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, deactivate it by emailing email@example.com.
You have the right to access information held about you. If you wish to receive a copy of any personal information we hold, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
Please refer to FE fundinfo’s Appointed Sub-processors.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
A cookie is a small file containing a piece of information (a string of letters and numbers that acts as an identifier) that is placed on your browser when you visit certain websites. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Types of cookies we use:
When you access our website, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device.
Analytics cookies anonymously remember your computer when you visit the websites. They keep track of, for example, the number of visitors who browse the websites, their browsing patterns, which country they are in and what devices is used to visit the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
Third party tracking cookies which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our websites. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
Other third-party cookies: Other organisations may also set their own cookies in order to anonymously track your engagement and interaction with their products and services on the website. An example of this could be if you were to ‘like’ a Research article using the Facebook Like button, Facebook may place a cookie on your browser to measure this. We cannot access these cookies (likewise, these organisations cannot access cookies we place on your browser).
When you access our websites, we ask for your consent to allow us to store the following cookies on your device:
Google Analytics Audiences
Doubleclick / Google Publisher Tag
Google Ad Measurement
DoubleClick Bid Manager
Adobe Audience Manager
Media Innovation Group
Integral Ad Science
Yahoo Ad Manager Plus
3rd party tracking cookies
Other third-party cookies
If you would prefer to just restrict third party cookies (or to find out more information about opting out of third party cookies), visit www.youronlinechoices.com or click on the AdChoices logo that you will see in the corner of advertisements that carry behavioural targeting cookies.
The main advertising serving system we use is DoubleClick by Google. To see what information Google collects and how you can manage it please visit https://privacy.google.com/intl/en/your-data.html
We may restrict access to the websites or some of its contents and features if an ad blocker is detected. Trustnet OS websites rely on advertising in order to fund their research and data and enables us to do this without a charge to you. If you have an ad blocker enabled, please disable it or permit advertising on the websites in your ad blocker tools settings. We aim to only run advertising that is appropriate and conforms to standards set out by the IAB and the Coalition for Better Ads initiative. If you do see advertising on the websites that you think is disrupting your research, inappropriate or annoying, please try to screen capture it, or make a note of the page you are on and the brand being advertised and send it to Support@fe-fundinfo.com and we will investigate with the aim of preventing it or similar adverts from displaying.
Our site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Address: Data Protection Officer, FAO Sorin Pop, 3rd Floor, Hollywood House, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HJ, United Kingdom