FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company connects fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and provides the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
Working with the FE Investments team as an Assistant Portfolio Manager means becoming part of a brand with a formidable reputation.
Currently the portfolio management team have more than £2bn AUM in multi-asset portfolios. The team works to set and implement strategies to meet client investment objectives.
The team has specific responsibility for ensuring portfolio exposures are consistent with targets and limits, deciding on Tactical asset allocation (TAA) positioning, and monitoring portfolios in conjunction with Manager Oversight as well as servicing key stakeholders.
An opportunity to join the investment team and assist the portfolio managers in the management of multi asset portfolios.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Assist Portfolio Managers in the administration and implementation of client portfolios and funds.
- Monitor investment management processes and report exceptions to the Portfolio Managers within the Research Team.
- Produce management information of the Portfolio Managers’ activities.
- Update the Portfolio Managers’ marketing and other materials.
- Work towards improving and automating existing processes within the department.
- Develop knowledge of the different risk profiles and investment objectives of the fund ranges.
- Actively follow markets, contribute to the investment debate and develop knowledge of the teams tactical asset allocation (TAA) positioning and related rationale.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other areas of Research team/company
You will have:
- A passion for markets and studying or interested in studying CFA.
- A drive to acquire the knowledge of direct investments, derivatives and collectives and an understanding of regulatory requirements related to our strategies.
- Excellent written and communication skills along with being highly numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel, including the ability to create function from mathematical equations, V and Hlookups and formatting
- You’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development.
The Research team is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application (cover letter& CV) to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com