FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company connects fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and provides the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
You will provide HR support for the staff in Luxembourg (approx. 50), and report directly to our Chief People Officer who is based in London, UK. In this role you will be part of the global HR Team with whom there is close cooperation on various global HR projects. You will play a key role in the performance and engagement of staff, and you will partner with leaders and managers to support the company’s vision of a leading service provider to the global fund industry.
The role is an excellent opportunity for a high performing HR Manager who has proven experience in change management and an appetite for the development and application of HR policies, programmes, projects and processes.
What You Will Do
- Partner with leadership and colleagues globally to review the organisational design elements of work based in Luxembourg, assisting with capability and capacity assessment and planning.
- Create and support change management programmes that ensure employees are motivated to undertake change and participate in change management programmes that allow staff to think outside the box and bring fresh perspectives to the table
- Provide clear advice and direction for staff on all employment-related matters
- Implement effective recruitment and selection processes that support the company’s vision to employ staff that embrace and deliver on the company’s core values of:
- Better Together (in how we work)
- Expert Navigators (client centric)
- Making Waves (in the investment industry)
- Manage the rollout of company-wide programmes and initiatives to support employee engagement
- Facilitate management programmes including employee engagement, career development, performance management and feedback & coaching
- As part of the global HR team, optimise global HR-processes and HR-tools (i.e. implementing a new HR Information System) balancing the requirements of the global standard and the local legal and market practice requirements
- Sole responsibility for various HR projects
- Assist new employees as they join the firm and our culture. Manage on-boarding and orientation process locally and also more broadly through the introduction of the activities of the teams in other locations.
- Manage employee relations issues, working with Leadership and the Chief People Officer to ensure situations are resolved sensitively, in a timely fashion and in compliance with all applicable laws
- Work collaboratively to streamline and/or automate processes; improve internal client service delivery and improve HR data management and reporting.
- Currently operating as a HR Manager or HR Business Partner
- Proven knowledge and skills in change management to successfully project manage and deliver programmes
- Specialised knowledge and experience in a number of HR disciplines; Reward, Recruitment, Engagement, Employee Relations, Learning and development etc.
- Proficient in the use of HRIS (Sage preferred), Outlook, and MS Office Suite applications
- Excellent business communication, supervisory, organisational, and analytical skills, with the ability to create solutions appropriate for a design-based business
- Highly developed analytical and data interpretation skills, ability to use metrics to facilitate decision making and to manage business
- Strong business acumen and extensive skill in thinking strategically and tactically; proven ability to see beyond the interests of the Human Resources function to support specific business objectives
- Demonstrated experience working within a global HR team, where by the team members are connected virtually across multi-office environments
- Flexible and happy to pitch in to areas outside of day-to-day responsibilities when required
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 January 2020.