FE fundinfo is a market leader as the company connects fund manufacturers and distributors with a single source of high-quality data and provides the tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation. The company’s products and services set industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
The HR team in Zurich is responsible for our entities in Switzerland, Europe and Asia and directly supports approx. 80 employees across 7 locations. You will report directly to our Chief People Officer who is based in London, UK. In this role you will be part of the global HR Team with whom there is close cooperation on various global HR projects. You will play a key role in the performance and engagement of staff, and you will partner with leaders and managers to support the company’s vision of a leading service provider to the global fund industry.
The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional who has an appetite for the development and application of HR policies, programmes, projects and processes and at the same time enjoys bringing efficiencies to the administrative and routine tasks of an HR function.
What You Will Do
- Deliver HR services from A-Z, supporting the complete HR Life-Cycle-Process
- Provide clear advice and direction for staff on all employment-related matters
- Develop effective recruitment and selection processes that support the company’s vision to employ staff that embrace and deliver on the company’s core values of:
- Better Together (in how we work)
- Expert Navigators (client centric)
- Making Waves (in the investment industry)
- Manage the rollout of company-wide programmes and initiatives to support employee engagement
- Facilitate management programmes including employee engagement, career development, performance management and feedback & coaching
- Performing the monthly payroll for all entities supported from Zurich in close cooperation with our local fiduciaries and our finance team in UK
- Acting as contact point for all social security institutions as well submitting all relevant information to these institutions
- As part of the global HR team, optimise global HR-processes and HR-tools (i.e. implementing a new HR Information System) balancing the requirements of the global standard and the local legal and market practice requirements
- Sole responsibility for various local HR projects
- Assist new employees as they join the firm and our culture. Manage on-boarding and orientation process locally and also more broadly through the introduction of the activities of the teams in other locations.
- Supporting / Mentoring the apprentices (Swiss Vocational Education and Training Programme)
- Manage employee relations issues, working with managers and the Chief People Officer to ensure situations are resolved sensitively, in a timely fashion and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Work collaboratively to streamline and/or automate processes; improve internal client service delivery and improve HR data management and reporting.
- Swiss HR certification and extensive experience as an HR Generalist in an international environment
- Extensive knowledge of Swiss labour law and the Swiss social security system, knowledge of other European labour and social security laws will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in a number of HR disciplines; Reward, Recruitment, Engagement, Employee Relations, Learning and development, etc.
- Proficient in the use of HRIS (Sage preferred), Outlook, and MS Office Suite applications.
- Strong business acumen, organisational and analytical skills as well as proven ability to see beyond the interests of the Human Resources function to support specific business objectives.
- Exemplary communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as high capacity for teamwork, also on a virtual basis across multi-office environments
- Fluent in German (preferably mother tongue) and English (C1), spoken and written
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please send your complete application (cover letter, curriculum) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 January 2020.