Full-time position (37½ hours per week). Based in Woking with occasional travel to F2C’s Luxembourg office.
The Company is looking to recruit an Operations Officers to join an exciting new international team within FE fundinfo.
Under the heritage F2C banner, over the last 15 years the publiFund team has built up a market-leading platform in data and document management. Now, as part of FE fundinfo, the company is super-charging the business and this in turn is creating new opportunities.
To support the growth plans the company wants to recruit new team member – more specifically Operations Officer in Woking (job profile in respect of this opening will appear on the company’s career page shortly).
There are currently 50 staff working on publiFund split evenly between IT development and operations, working out of Luxembourg and Brno. With the anticipated growth over the next few months the company is looking to rapidly build a brand-new team in Woking who will work alongside the team in Luxembourg.
This presents exciting opportunities as successful applicants will be working on a high profile and strategic product for our new group that offers a variety of activities on an international level.
We would encourage anyone who is interested to find out more information to contact HR in Woking and this includes referrals.
publiFund – The Product
F2C develops a fund data and reporting management platform called publiFund. This platform allows Asset Managers to generate and disseminate documents and data to media as well as distributors to ensure the promotion and distribution of their funds to end investors. By using publiFund, investment funds have the assurance that their end investors are provided with the right information in the right place.
The Role of Operation Officer
The role requires Officers to provide an excellent client experience for new clients during this exciting growth phase for NewCo.
To join a dynamic team of people and be responsible for up to two Asset Manager clients. As a key contact the role will manage the sustainable sourcing of content across the Asset Manager and external parties (e.g. administrators, translators) as well as dissemination of their content to internal and external parties (e.g. medias, data vendors, distributors) to ensure the highest level of service and data quality.
- To be responsible for the handling of day to day activities surrounding the clients’ data management, quality control and dissemination together with ensuring coordination with multiple actors.
- To focus on developing, maintaining and strengthening FE fundinfo relationships with clients and business partners by exceeding client expectations in terms of pro-activity, responsiveness, quality of execution, professionalism and client-driven approach.
- To participate in specific projects and to make contributions to the company’s ongoing service improvement model.
- Ability to work within a team environment is essential, where support and advice is exchanged between all parties.
- Ability to learn and communicate from a distance, using the tools available such as Teams / Skype
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative to resolve issues by leveraging resources and knowledge that is available.
- A level of understanding of the fund industry, data and documentation – for example, NAV, AUM, PRIIP, KIID
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, French or German
- Demonstrate Microsoft Excel skills
- Possess a client driven attitude in terms of proactivity and professionalism
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
Successful candidates will receive an attractive, market-rate package and be an active member/contributor in the company’s FinTech revolution, be at the forefront of change, work alongside recognised experts and as a result continue to develop expertise in investment fund data management as part of a rapidly developing and international company.
Market-rate salary and benefits package for successful applicant - for further details or to apply (with up-to-date CV) please contact Rebecca Spink, Human Resources Assistant: Rebecca.email@example.com