FE Fundinfo represents the combined Fund management services and software products of three newly merged companies. These companies are part of an innovative portfolio for a tier 1 Private Equity company called HG Capital. HG Specialise in purchases and growing technology companies in the financial sector.
The Chennai office leads the way in bringing together more than 15 products that are servicing tier 1 organisations across the fund management space (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bluebay etc…) as well as providing best in class retail services in European investment space.
Being part of an exciting and innovative private equity portfolio requires focused product development and flexible solutions. As we continue to grow the company portfolio and integrate more solutions across our customer’s value chain there are exciting opportunities to build and combine our services into new products.
To support such efforts, we have placed technical excellence and technical growth at the core of our product teams.
Chennai product team are working with other development centres across Europe to spearhead new product development.
For the correct individuals there are placement opportunities across Europe as part of our cutting-edge innovation centres.
Our technology teams have career paths that can take them up a technical route into product technical leads, domain architects, scrum masters and technology evangelists.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and scrum teams in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing all support to the scrum teams using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the scrum teams and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching Scrum teams on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum teams on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity and organisation; coaching the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a Scrum Team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- The ability to distinguish between what “is Scrum” what is “not Scrum”
- Second or Third level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc)
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Nexus, LeSS, SAFe, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team: REST
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
This position is full time and will be based at the company’s Woking office. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5yrs relevant experience, with at least 3yrs as a Scrum Master. The role involves coordinating scrum activity within the Core Services department.